Anhydrous Ammonia Hose: Goodall Super Long Life
Goodall was able to generate huge savings for one of the largest producers and distributors of industrial gases in North America who needed to select one type of anhydrous ammonia hose for each of its 27 locations. With a total of over 800 hose assemblies in service daily, the customer wanted a reliable solution to increase the safety of their customers, its employees and the environment. The customer decided to standardize on one hose solution in order to meet their internal inspection, safety, and replacement standards.
The customer chose to standardize with the Goodall Super Long Life hose, which brought them huge savings :
- Extended the hose service life by two full years
- Superior compounds
- Smooth and homogenous extruded tube
- Stainless steel braided reinforcement construction
- 10-year warranty
- Operator friendly : easy to handle, lightweight and very flexible
- Increased safety : burst pressure ratio 5:1 – tested and approved fittings
- Easy tracking of the service life which is branded on the hose
- Distinctly identified for NH3 use with a bold green spiral stripe
NH3 is extremely dangerous, so we like to play it safe, just as we do with all our hoses. For more information on our Anhydrous Ammonia Hose: click here.