High quality air hose fittings
Goodall® Hoses offers a wide variety of high quality air hose fittings, which are suitable for different industries such as the mining, oil and most of all the construction industry.
Over the years, our customer's demands have changed, and so did our hose technology. The only thing that hasn't is that all of our hoses are custom blended with the best materials. We build strength with braided textile or wire reinforcement. By closely keeping in touch with our customers, we match our hose solutions to their applications and expectations.
A selection from our medium and heavy-duty compressed air hoses:
- Super Hardrok ||: Heavy-duty and high pressure compressed air hose: ideal for the safe transfer of high-temperature air.
- Hardrok: excellent in bull line service.
- Air King: medium-duty compressed air hose for use in construction sites.
- Rhino: Premium hose for conveying hot air from blower or compressor to tanks on dry bulk material carriers and on in-plant compressors to holding tanks
- Desert: Hose for conveying hot air from blower or compressor to tanks on bulk dry material carriers.
- Air Hammer series: Premium high quality hose for air tool applications on construction sites. Tough, durable and ready for the hard work.
Air hose fittings for the construction industry
Goodall® offers many different products to service the rental and construction market including:
- General service air hoses and fittings
- General service water hoses
- Compressor air hoses for high pressures until 4” (DN100)
- Jack hammer air hoses mounted with crimped universal couplings
- Large bore water suction and discharge hoses
More information about air hose fittings?
For inquiries or more information about our air hose fittings, please fill out our contact form or find a Goodall® supplier near you. You can use this form for questions about other hose solutions as well.